Home Safety : Preventing Electrical Shocks

External Author |

Home-Safety-Electrical-Safety-Authority-ESA-.png

Most Ontarians say they’ve received a shock. And although you might brush off a little zap from a toaster, even low-voltage shocks can have serious long-term after effects. These include memory loss, anxiety and pins and needles. 

Read More

Original Article Source Credits: Electrical Safety Authority , https://esasafe.com/

Article Written By: NA

Original Article Posted on: NA

Link to Original Article:  https://esasafe.com/safety/home-electrical-safety/home-safety/

BACK